AV Flex Sound System with Ceiling Speaker and Atlas Sound AA30PHD Mixer Amplifier
This AV Flex System can cover up to 900 sq. ft. and offers performance, value and is ideal for Classrooms, Office Sound Systems, Conference Rooms, Training Rooms, Teleconferencing, Churches, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Schools, and any space that requires a simple and easy to install solution.
This system comes with one SD4 ceiling speaker. The SD Speaker employs (4 smaller 6.5”) very fast transient response aluminum-woofer drivers that are very powerful and stable. Working in unison these drivers produce clean powerful dynamic sound. When designing the SD the goal was to have the single most import feature at the forefront, good transient response ("dynamic contrast"). A transient is a sound of short duration, and good transient response can only be achieved if the speaker can deliver its output quickly and cleanly without smearing the original sound, and be completely soundless immediately after. Transients contain the essentials of sound reproduction they provide the sharp pop from a snare drum, the cutting edge of digital sound, the dynamics of the human voice. Larger 2-way cabinet loudspeaker systems offer relatively slow transient response, and the small high-frequency horn tends to beam a narrow, blaring sound at the listener—end result, muddy sound. By replacing larger speakers with four 6 or 8" drivers we increased the driver surface area while creating more punch and a tight, more focused low-end.
The Atlas Sound AA30PHD is a 30 Watt, 3-Input Mixer Amplifier that is specifically designed for use in 70.7V speaker systems. The AA30PHD features a unique automatic system test using the front panel "Push Here Diagnostic" button. This internal circuitry is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. This test can be activated once all speakers are connected and the circuit automatically verifies that the attached speakers' tap settings do not exceed the amplifier's rated power, no speakers are mistakenly tapped at 8Ω, and the speaker wire is free from shorts. This allows for quick troubleshooting on site and after the sale.
Need a more customized solution for your specific needs and budget?
With this system you can add 1 additional speaker, a volume control, a handheld or wireless mic, a CD player, priority paging, bluetooth and more. Get a quote from the cart page and one of our Pure Resonance Audio® engineers will work with you to custom design the perfect installed commercial speaker system for your application, needs, and budget.
Pure Resonance Audio® SD4 SuperDispersion Ceiling Speaker Array:
- Omni Directional Speaker Coverage 360 x 180
- Infinite-baffle in-ceiling speaker’s drops into standard ceiling tile openings
- 4 - 6.5” High compliance aluminum woofers with ported bass response
- Uniquely designed fire retardant ABS housing may be painted to match any décor
- Easily adjustable by rotating switch
- Metal Backbox that is engineered and sealed for maximum performance. Safety cable kit included
Atlas Sound AA30PHD Mixer Amplifier
- 30W into 25V/70.7V and 4Ω Loads
- Rear Mounted DIP switch Allows Mute Receive for Inputs 2 and 3
- Contact Closure Mute Terminals
- Variable Mute Sensitivity Control for Input 1
- Two Unbalanced, Summing Line Level Inputs
- Balanced Mic/Line/Tel Input w/ Phantom Power
- Automated Diagnostic System Test (Push Here Diagnostic)
- (1) Pure Resonance Audio® SD4 SuperDispersion Ceiling Speaker Array
- (1) Atlas Sound AA30PHD Mixer Amplifier