AV Flex Sound System with Ceiling Speaker and JBL CSMA180 Mixer Amplifier
This AV Flex System can cover up to 900 sq. ft. and offers performance, value and is ideal for Classrooms, Office Sound Systems, Conference Rooms, Training Rooms, Teleconferencing, Churches, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Schools, and any space that requires a simple and easy to install solution.
This system comes with one SD4 ceiling speaker. The SD Speaker employs (4 smaller 6.5”) very fast transient response aluminum-woofer drivers that are very powerful and stable. Working in unison these drivers produce clean powerful dynamic sound. When designing the SD the goal was to have the single most import feature at the forefront, good transient response ("dynamic contrast"). A transient is a sound of short duration, and good transient response can only be achieved if the speaker can deliver its output quickly and cleanly without smearing the original sound, and be completely soundless immediately after. Transients contain the essentials of sound reproduction they provide the sharp pop from a snare drum, the cutting edge of digital sound, the dynamics of the human voice. Larger 2-way cabinet loudspeaker systems offer relatively slow transient response, and the small high-frequency horn tends to beam a narrow, blaring sound at the listener—end result, muddy sound. By replacing larger speakers with four 6 or 8" drivers we increased the driver surface area while creating more punch and a tight, more focused low-end.
The JBL CSMA180 Commercial Mixer Amplifier is ideal for commercial and industrial use, new line of lightweight mixer-amps leverage Crown’s high-efficiency DriveCore Technology and HARMAN’s GreenEdge environmentally-conscious manufacturing so they quickly pay for themselves in energy savings. With a sleek industrial look and a clean front panel featuring only volume controls for each channel, they offer you an easy-to-use professional tool with uncompromised performance.
All volume controls on the CSMA 180 are surrounded by an illuminated ring, making them easy to see and operate in darkened environments. The amplifier can drive 8 ohm and 4 ohm loads and can be used with 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer. In addition to balanced mic/line inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs and speaker connections, all units include RJ45 connectors for use with JBL CSR-V in-wall volume controls. This model feature a universal power supply which enables the ability to accept AC voltages from 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz.
Need a more customized solution for your specific needs and budget?
With this system you can add 1 additional speaker, a volume control, a handheld or wireless mic, a CD player, priority paging, bluetooth and more. Get a quote from the cart page and one of our Pure Resonance Audio® engineers will work with you to custom design the perfect installed commercial speaker system for your application, needs, and budget.
Pure Resonance Audio® SD4 SuperDispersion Ceiling Speaker Array:
- Omni Directional Speaker Coverage 360 x 180
- Infinite-baffle in-ceiling speaker’s drops into standard ceiling tile openings
- 4 - 6.5” High compliance aluminum woofers with ported bass response
- Uniquely designed fire retardant ABS housing may be painted to match any décor
- Easily adjustable by rotating switch
- Metal Backbox that is engineered and sealed for maximum performance. Safety cable kit included
JBL CSMA 180 Commercial Mixer Amplifier
- More operating efficiency and reliability by using fewer parts
- Significantly reduced power consumption
- Greater accuracy and best-in-class signal-to-noise performance
- A proprietary hybrid analog-digital integrated circuit
- Conform to lead-free RoHS standards
- Are lighter in weight leading to less freight and reduced emissions
- Require less power and produce less heat
- Include a low-energy powder coat
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Iluminated rings make them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent bass and treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without needing a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL
- CSR-V module and standard Ehternet cable
- Priority muting
- Phantom power
- Configurable output routing
- Universal power supply
- (1) Pure Resonance Audio® SD4 SuperDispersion Ceiling Speaker Array
- (1) JBL CSMA180 Commercial Mixer Amplifier