Restaurant Sound System with 2 Vector Ceiling Speakers Mixer Amplifier and Paging Microphone
The Pure Resonance Audio® VCA8 Vector Ceiling Array takes ceiling speaker performance to a new level. The Vector is an innovative speaker concept that meets the demanding needs of audio sound systems. Vector Speakers' pyramid design fits into standard 2'x2' or 2'x4' ceiling tile grids, providing an amazing 360 degrees of hemispheric sound. Vector ceiling speakers are quick and economical to install and are competitively priced, making them an excellent value. The VCA8 Lay In 2x2 Drop Ceiling Speaker Array has outstanding coverage, greatly improves speech intelligibility and has crystal clear music reproduction . It takes minutes to install, just take out one ceiling title and lay-in the VCA8 into any standard drop ceiling tile grid system. The 8 ohm input is compatible with any commercial or stereo sound system. The VCA8 Vector Ceiling Speaker Array System's offer outstanding performance, value and are ideal for Classrooms, Office Sound Systems, Conference Rooms, Teleconferencing, Churches, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Schools, Universities and Sound Masking Systems.
The Vector 2 x 2 Lay-In Ceiling Speaker employs (3 smaller 6.5”) very fast transient response aluminum-woofer drivers that are very powerful and stable. Working in unison these drivers produce clean powerful dynamic sound. When designing the Vector the goal was to have the single most import feature at the forefront, good transient response ("dynamic contrast"). A transient is a sound of short duration, and good transient response can only be achieved if the speaker can deliver its output quickly and cleanly without smearing the original sound, and be completely soundless immediately after. Transients contain the essentials of sound reproduction they provide the sharp pop from a snare drum, the cutting edge of digital sound, the dynamics of the human voice. Larger 2-way cabinet loudspeaker systems offer relatively slow transient response, and the small high-frequency horn tends to beam a narrow, blaring sound at the listener—end result, muddy sound. By replacing larger speakers with four 6" drivers we increased the driver surface area while creating more punch and a tight, more focused low-end.
The JBL CSMA 180 is an 80W, single channel model with four mixer channels. It provides mixer capability with independent level control for each input channel and amplification with a choice of low impedance, 70V or 100V outputs. The product includes a rack mounting kit for installations to a cabinet. The system can be easily expanded with additional JBL Commercial Series Amplifiers and Commercial Series Mixers.
The JBL CSPM-1 contains a momentary push-to-talk (PTT) button for paging. A single cable attached to the CSPM-1 contains three conductors for audio (Positive, Negative, Shield). Pressing the PTT button turns the microphone on, and releasing the PTT button turns the microphone off.
The JBL CSR-V can use analog DC voltage to provide logic control ranging from source selection and volume. Wired with Cat 5 cable with universally accepted RJ-45 connectors up to 1000 feet (305 m) length, the CSR series remote controls allow you to remotely select the source and/or control the volume on the CSM mixer. Using CSR-V remote control with your CSM mixer, you can remotely control the volume of the source selected by the mixer.
Pure Resonance Audio® VCA8 Vector Ceiling Speakers:
- Omni Directional Speaker Coverage 360 x 180 (hemispherical)
- Infinite-baffle in-ceiling speaker’s drops into standard ceiling tile openings
- Powerful – 120 Watts at 8 Ohms
- 3 - 6.5” Full Range Drivers
- Uniquely designed fire retardant ABS housing may be painted to match any décor
JBL CSMA 180 Mixer Amplifier:
- 4 inputs with 1 output of 80W of power
- Ideal for commercial and industrial use
- Fanless, space-saving 1U design
- Sleek industrial look with illuminated rings, making them easy to see and operate
- Euro-block type mic/line input connectors and output connectors
- Independent Bass and Treble controls for each output channel
- Supports 70V and 100V distributed audio systems without the need for a separate transformer
- Remote volume control capability using JBL CSR-V module and standard Ethernet cable
- Priority muting
- Configurable output routing
- Utilizes Crown’s DriveCoreTM technology providing excellent audio performance with high efficiency
- Manufactured to lead-free ROHS standards, utilizing recycled metals, and using an energy-saving powder coat process
- Includes rack mounting kit
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment
- Energy Star® Certified
JBL CSPM-1 1-Zone Paging Microphone:
- 1 PTT Button
- Ideal for Paging to 1 Zone
- Ideal for Use with CSM-21
JBL CSR-V Remote Volume Control:
- Equipped with RJ-45 connectors
- Connects to a CSM mixer via Category 5 cable, over a maximum distance of 1000 feet
- (2) Pure Resonance Audio® VCA8 Vector Ceiling Speakers
- (1) JBL CSMA 180 Mixer Amplifier
- (1) JBL CSPM-1 1-Zone Paging Microphone
- (1) JBL CSR-V Remote Volume Control